1. Log in to Office 365.
Log in to the Office 365 Portal as an authorized Exchange Administrator (https://portal.office.com/adminportal/home).
2. In the left navigation bar, click on “Groups” and then “Shared mailboxes“.
3. In the main window, click on “Add a mailbox”. (Shared mailboxes are free and don’t require another license)
4. Set up the new Evie mailbox with your company domain, then click “Add” to create the new shared mailbox.
5. It will take a minute to create the new shared mailbox. Once that’s done, click on “View Details” to configure the mailbox.
6. In the “Email Fowarding” option, click the “Edit” button to set up email forwarding:
7. Turn on the option to “Forward all email sent to this mailbox” and set the forwarding address to firstname.lastname@example.org as shown below. Then, click “Save” to complete the set up.